Ei kuulu Haagin sopimukseen.
– General and legal documents must be stamped by the Foreign Office.
– Remember that the Foreign Office cannot directly authenticate all documents, certain documents must be authenticated by, for example, a Notary Public before the Foreign office can approve the document.
- Certificate of Origin and Invoices needs to be stamped by Chamber of Commerce all other documents need to go through Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- See below regarding what is the minimum requirement for the legalisation of a trade document, however, you must always attach a copy of the invoice for the order. The invoice must be stamped by Chamber of Commerce.
- The consulate wants a copy of every document that shall be legalised. If there are several similar documents, a copy is sufficient.
The consulate in Sweden is also able to legalize documents concerning Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and in some cases Yemen, (not finnish documents for Yemen).
The consulate in Sweden is also able to legalize icelandic documents.
Certificate of origin
The Certificate of Origin and invoice are to be legalized as a set.
They cannot be legalized seperately.
Everybody has to fill out a form on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs homepage.To speed up the process however the Embassy strongly recommends that Comet fills out this form.
This form can be filled out by Comet.
SEK 500:- for each document (VAT not included)
Please note that Enjazit takes a fee of USD 10
– Grades from high school can be legalized at the embassy in Stockholm.
– Grades from college or university must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Arabian Embassy, the Cultural Mission, in Berlin and there after the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Stockholm. The processing time at the Cultural Mission in Berlin is between 4 weeks up to 3 months.
The Cultural Mission requires the following before legalizing any documents;
– Copy of passport
– Copy of work contract
– Copy of Iqama (residence permit in Saudi) if there is one and an explanatory cover letter stating why these documents are requested to be legalized and containing the contact information.
Comet can assist with this letter. The Embassy require that the grades/diplom contains at least one contact person and contact details, if none exists this information can be added in the cover letter.
Legalisation fee: USD 10 per document
OBSERVE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE COMET’S FEES!
Authority’s processing time (working days)
1 to 2 days.