China (Helsinki)

The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.

All documents that shall be legalized must be stamped by the Foreign Ministry.
1 copy of each document to the consulate.

Application form for legalization has to be filled and left at the Embassy. The Embassy also requires a copy of the applicants passport.
Remember that the Foreign Ministry cannot directly authenticate all documents, certain documents must be certified by, for example, a Notary Public before the Foreign Ministry can approve the document.

Copy of passport
If documents are commercial/business, copy of ID or passport of the legal representative of the company must be provide  in addition to documents that prove the status of the legal representative.
If the documents are personal copy of the passport needs to be attached.

Application form for China Legalization needs to be attached. Signature needs to be in original in part 8 of the application, two signature (signature of applicant).

Authority’s fees
Documents for commercial use only EUR 40;- /document
Other documents EUR 20;- /document
Express handling 21 EUR extra per document

Authority’s processing time (working days)
4 days.
Express 2 days.

With reservations due to amendments not yet available to us.