The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.
– All documents that needs be legalized must be from a Swedish company or have any relation to a Swedish company.
– The embassy wants 1 copy of all documents that shall be legalized.
- Trade documents must be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce.
- It must be shown that the goods come from an EU country otherwise the embassy cannot legalise the document.
The embassy also requires that all pages in a document to be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce (only applicable on trade documents).
All legal documents must be legalized by Notary Public and the Foreign Office.
Icelandic documents has to be legalized by the Egyptian Embassy in Oslo.
– Legalisation fee for trade documents: SEK 580:- per document.
– Legalisation fee for legal documents: SEK 580:- per document.
OBSERVE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE COMET’S FEES!
Authority’s processing time (working days)