The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.
– The consulate in Denmark kan only legalize Danish and Norweigen documents
– All commercial documents need to be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
– All legal documents need to be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– When legalising trade documents, an invoice must to be attached
– Documents related to an invoice need to contain an invoice number
– The Embassy needs a copy of the document/invoice that is to be legalised
Please enclose a cover letter stating;
1. What the document is to be used for
2. Name, address, contact info of the person requesting the legalisation
3. A little information about the company requesting the legalisation
4. Addressed to the Embassy.
– Comet can provide assistance with the legalisation process at the Ministry of Foreign affairs
DKK 420:- per document
– If legalising an invoice or documents related to an invoice, eg. “Certificate of origin”, the cost is 0.1% of the invoice value
Note: Excl. Comet’s fees.
Authority’s processing time (working days)