The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.
The embassy in Stockholm can ONLY legalise Swedish documents.
NOTE! Icelandic documents need to be processed at the United Arab Emirates Embassy in London.
– Only certificate of origin and invoices can be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce before submission to the Embassy.
All other trade and legal documents documents needs to be stamped by the Foreign Office.
NOTE! Remember that the Foreign Office cannot directly authenticate all documents, certain documents must be authenticated by, for example, a Notary Public before the Foreign office can approve the document.
-Every invoice that shall be legalised shall have its own certificate of origin. You may not submit two invoices and one certificate of origin.
- You cannot only legalise a certificate of origin, you must attach an invoice and that shall also be legalised.
The following are approximate fees, we will get the exact fee from the embassy upon submission.
– Grades, Diploma is SEK 390:-
– Extract from the population register, Marriage certificate is SEK 390:-
– Certificate of pharmaceutical product, CPP is SEK 390:-
– Certificate of origin is SEK 390:-
– TWIMC is SEK 390:-
– Power of attorney is SEK 5200:-
– Certificate of registration is SEK 5200:-
– Deed of assignment is SEK 5200:-
– Patent certificate is SEK 5200:-
– Free sales Cerificate, FSC is SEK 5200:-
– Assignment is SEK 5200:-
– The fee for invoices is calculated by the Embassy.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PRICES ARE INDICATIVE AND DO NOT INCLUDE COMET FEES.
Authority’s processing time (working days)
2 – 3 days.