Blog post by martin

Although there’s no definite answer to this question, Comet’s 30+ years of experience enable us to provide you with a rule of thumb:

  • If you are attending business meetings in the country of destination, Comet always advises you to apply for a business visa. True, some countries allow individuals to attend business meetings on a tourist visa, but to be on the safe side, we advise you to get a business visa.
  • If you are doing manual labour in a shorter time-limited period, Comet advises you to apply for a temporary work visa.
  • If you are conducting business and/or manual labour over an extended period of time, Comet advises you to apply for a work visa.

Visa by Comet – Because time is always of the essence

Whether it is for a business visa, tourist visa, work, or crew visa, our service embraces every aspect of the visa application process.

Read more about our visa service