Ikke medlem av Haag-konvensjonen.
– Trade/Good documents need to be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
– Legal documents need to be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– Copy of all documents needed (note that, the copies need to have an original stamp from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and/or the Danish Chamber of Commerce (Dansk Erhverv or Dansk Industri)
– Health certificates can only be certified at the Embassy if a Certificate of Origin is also attached for certification. If the related Certificate of Origin has been certified earlier, a copy needs to be attached
– All documents need to mention the purpose of the documents in Iran. If the documents to be legalised do not mention/ are not addressed to Iran, a Cover Letter needs to be attached (describing the purpose of the legalisation)
Documents related to an invoice:
– When legalising a document related to an invoice, please contact Comet Consular Services for a specific price
– The fee is related to the total amount of the invoice legalised
Documents not related to an invoice:
– Legal documents: DKK 450:- (per document)
– Trade documents: DKK 450:- + a fee which depends on the amount in the trade document (per document)
– Additional charge of DKK 130:- since the embassy fee is paid via bank transfer
Note: Excl. Comet’s fees.
Authority’s processing time (working days)
5 – 10 days