The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.
– With legalization of a c/o, you must attach a copy of the invoice.
– For the embassy to be able to stamp the documents, they must be in English and stamped by the Foreign Office.
–Trade documents must be stamped by a Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Legal documents must be stamped by a Notary Public and the Ministry of Foreign Affars.
All legalizations that have anything to do with food must also have an additional legalized health certificate submitted in original together with the legalization.
- Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Finnish documents are to be legalized in Stockholm.
- Norwegian documents should be sent to Copenhagen.
- Icelandic documents needs to be legalized by the Libyan Embassy in London.
Cover letter must be submitted.
If you submit it via Comet, we will arrange it.
– Legalisation fee: SEK 180 each.
– For invoices and c/o, the consulate takes 0,1 % of the invoice for the legalisation fee.
OBSERVE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE COMET’S FEES!
Authority’s processing time (working days)