Canada – Mandatory eTA for all Nordic travellers

Please be advised that from the 29th of September, all Nordic travellers going to Canada will have to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) prior to travelling by air, or transiting, into Canada.
Comet can assist you in this process. Click here in order to proceed to our online application form.