Angola (Stockholm)

The Hague Convention
Non-member of the Hague Convention.

All documents that are to be legalized must be stamped by the Foreign Ministry.
Remember that the Foreign Office cannot directly authenticate all documents, certain documents must be authenticated by, for example, a Notary Public before the Foreign office can approve the document.
The Foreign office can stamp documents from the following authorities and instances:
Medical Products Agency, Patent and Registration Office, Tax Authorities, other governmental authority or documents certified by an authorised translator, Swedish Chamber of Commerce or Notary Public.
Documents from the Medical Products Agency, Patent and Registration Office, Tax Authorities, or other governmental authority must be signed. (Name and signature clarification. )
The document must be translated to Portuguese by an authorised translator whose signature must be legalised at the Foreign Office in the country of residence.
The translated document must be attached as well as copies of all legalizations (after they have been stamped by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NP).
Copies also of documents required for Work visa + statement (for children under the age of 18).

Authority’s fees
– Legalisation fee Personal documents ( CV, School certificate, Police certificate ets.: SEK 270 /Stamp
– Corporate documents: 10.000 sek/stamp
Observe that there is an additional charge of SEK 170 + VAT since the embassy fee must be paid via a bank.


Authority’s processing time (working days)
Aprox. 1-2 weeks.

With reservations due to amendments not yet available to us.