Non-member of the Schengen Agreeement.
– Nordic citizens need a visa for business and tourist purposes
– Baltic citizens need a visa for business and tourist purposes
– Icelandic citizens are not able to apply for a visa at the Embassy in Stockholm, they are referred to the Embassy of Nigeria in Ireland.
– Applicants who are not able to apply for a visa in their home country due to absence of an Nigerian embassy/consulate or travelers going on urgent business travel can obtain a visa on arrival. They do however need to get granted a ”Visa Approval Letter” prior to travel.
– Passport valid (6) months after departure from Nigeria
Provisional passport (Emergency passport)
Validity: see information under passport.
NOTE! Only Sedish temporary passports are accepted by the embassy.