Non-member of the Schengen Agreeement.
From October 4th 2018 the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Copenhagen has introduced collection of biometric data for all applicants applying for a visa to China.
- Nordic citizens need a visa
- Baltic citizens need a visa
– Foreign citizens residing in Denmark need a residence permit in order to apply at the Embassy in Copenhagen
– A visa cannot be transferred to a new passport. A whole new application is needed
– Nordic and Baltic citizens are allowed to stay in Macao for 90 days without a visa
– Passport valid (3) months after the visa expires
– 2 free pages
– Damaged passports not accepted
Provisional passport (Emergency passport)
– No available information at the moment