Our quality policy states the underlying principles that govern how we act and the attitude we have towards our operation to ensure that the service we provide our customers shall be perceived as the best on the market.
- Our most important measure of quality is our customers’ satisfaction in regard to our service.
- We establish clear performance goals and standards, and regularly measure our results. The right quality level is achieved when we attain the stated goals.
- We prioritize preventive measures and strive to make error-free efforts in all areas. We set performance standards and communicate these regularly throughout our organization to ascertain that work is carried out accordingly.
- We know that quality is a personal responsibility and the task of every individual. Continuous improvement is a natural way of working within Comet Consular Services.
- We aim to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them.
We shall at all times, and based on our customers’ demands and Comet’s own resources and conditions, work to:
- Reduce the environmental impact caused by our vehicles.
- Constantly improve operations from an environmental perspective.
- Adhere to current environmental legislation, other societal demands and the demands of our customers.
- Achieve Comet Consular Services’ environmental goals.
- Ensure that our efforts shall be governed by a combination of what is financially reasonable and technologically and ecologically motivated.